June's Beef Brisket Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce (June likes low salt)
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Place brisket on stove and cover with marinade, cook for 3-4 hours on stovetop at a simmer.
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Place brisket fat side up in a crock pot and cover with marinade. Cook for 3-4 hours on high or all day on low.
- June then thickens the juices with corn starch and uses as a gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinh53 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes