June's Beef Brisket Marinade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce (June likes low salt)
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Place brisket on stove and cover with marinade, cook for 3-4 hours on stovetop at a simmer.
- Combine ingredients for marinade. Place brisket fat side up in a crock pot and cover with marinade. Cook for 3-4 hours on high or all day on low.
- June then thickens the juices with corn starch and uses as a gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinh53 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note