Jumpin' Jack Tortillas
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas*
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Cut tortillas into eighths; coat triangles with cooking spray, and place on a baking sheet.
- Combine chili powder and salt; sprinkle over tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and tortillas are golden brown.
- * 8 (8-inch) corn tortillas may be substituted for flour tortillas.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers