This recipe was incredibly easy to prepare, just chop the cilantro and garlic and it's easy sailing after that. Everyone gobbled these up faster than the pigs in a blanket! I'll be making this every time just because it's such a quick and easy appetizer!
Jumbo Shrimp Rolls with Sweet Soy Sauce
- 28 unpeeled jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 28 won ton wrappers
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Sweet Soy Sauce
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired, and set aside.
- Combine cilantro, garlic, and red curry paste.
- Brush 1 side of each won ton wrapper with egg white. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon cilantro mixture in center of each wrapper. Top with one shrimp. Fold wrapper around shrimp; leave tail exposed, and press wrapper to seal.
- Pour oil to a depth of 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 350°. Fry won tons in small batches 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, turning once. Drain on wire racks over paper towels. Serve with Sweet Soy Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers