- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 (18-ounce) jar seedless blackberry jam or preserves, divided
- 1 (10.75-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd
- Garnishes: whipped cream, fresh raspberries and blackberries, fresh mint sprigs, lemon rind strips
How to Make It
Stir together raspberries and 1 cup jam. Press mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard seeds. Cover sauce, and chill 20 minutes.
Cut pound cake into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Spread remaining jam on one side of half of slices; top with remaining slices. Cut sandwiches into 1/2-inch cubes; drizzle with sherry, and set aside.
Beat whipping cream and lemon curd at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually increase mixer speed, beating until medium peaks form. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Spoon 1 tablespoon berry sauce into 8 large wine glasses; top with about 1/4 cup each of cake cubes and lemon curd mixture. Repeat layers once, ending with berry sauce. Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.