Julienned Orange Carrots
These carrots make a sweet side to any meal.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Bring 5 cups water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan; add carrots, and return to a boil. Cook 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add carrots, orange juice, and remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Cook just until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables