Julienned Orange Carrots
These carrots make a sweet side to any meal. A hint of citrus brings out the best in chopped carrot side dishes.
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Bring 5 cups water to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan; add carrots, and return to a boil. Cook 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add carrots, orange juice, and remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Cook just until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note