Julie's Summer Ceviche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh orange juice about 1 large
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice about 1 large
- 1 whole(s) serrano chili diced
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion diced
- 2 cup(s) watermelon cubed
- 1 whole(s) mango cubed
- 3-4 piece(s) mint thin strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange zest
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger grated
- 1 pinch(s) coarse sea salt
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- Bring 1 quart pot of salted water to a boil and add shrimp. Turn off heat and let sit for about 2-3 mintues. Drain water and place shrimp in large bowl. Add citrus juices and diced serrano. Cover and marinate at leat 15 minutes.
- Pour off most of juices and add watermelon, mango, red onion, and mint. Toss lightly. Add ginger, orange zest and top with salt and pepper immediately before serving. Garnish with sprig of mint and lime wedge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note