- 1/2 cup Cherry Juicy Juice® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches lacinato kale (also called Tuscan or black kale), washed
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
Combine Cherry Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, vinegar, shallot and olive oil in a mason jar. Cover and shake vigorously until combined. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Remove tough ribs from kale leaves, then stack leaves in small piles and thinly slice crosswise into 1/4-inch wide ribbons. Place kale in a large serving bowl. Cover mason jar, give dressing a final shake to recombine, and add to kale to taste, reserving leftovers for another use.
Toss kale to coat in dressing. Using clean hands, massage dressing into kale for about 1 minute. Let kale sit for at least 30 minutes before adding dried cherries, pistachios and goat cheese. Toss once more, and serve.