Joyce Smith’s Pumpkin Dessert
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) evap. milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- dash salt
- 1 package(s) spice or carrot cake mix
- 2 cube(s) buter melted
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- -Mix above. Put in greased 9” x 13”pan.
- -Sprinkle one package spice cake mix
- or carrot cake mix over top.
- -Melt 2 sticks butter and spoon over top.
- -Sprinkle one cup of nuts on top.
- -Bake 350 degrees for one hour.
- - Check with silver knife for doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Braseface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Joyce Smith’s Pumpkin Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes