Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) cornmeal
- 2 eggs Or substitute
- 1 cup(s) greek yogurt Non fat vanilla
- 1/8 cup(s) milk Non fat
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream corn
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar Or substitute
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray baking pan with Pam.
- In a mixing bowl, Mix sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, yogurt, eggs, cream corn and milk.
- Add flour and cornmeal. Mix well.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes (depending on oven)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Josie1966 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes