Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) cornmeal
- 2 eggs Or substitute
- 1 cup(s) greek yogurt Non fat vanilla
- 1/8 cup(s) milk Non fat
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream corn
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar Or substitute
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray baking pan with Pam.
- In a mixing bowl, Mix sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, yogurt, eggs, cream corn and milk.
- Add flour and cornmeal. Mix well.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes (depending on oven)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Josie1966 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note