José Falcón's Slaw
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons malt or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage*
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage*
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- *1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix may be substituted for shredded red and green cabbages.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables