José Falcón's Slaw
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons malt or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage*
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage*
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- *1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix may be substituted for shredded red and green cabbages.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note