- 1 Package JOHNSONVILLE® Italian All Natural Ground Sausage
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 package (12-14 ounces) herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the celery, onions and carrots.
Cook and stir 5-10 minutes longer, until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
In a large bowl combine the stuffing cubes and sausage mixture. Stir in broth, eggs and parsley; toss to combine.
Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°F and top is lightly browned.