- 1 link (6ounces) Johnsonville Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 package (5 ounces) pre-washed spring mixed greens
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
How to Make It
In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, lightly brown sausage. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine salad greens, strawberries, apple, walnuts, cheese and sausage.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey and oil. Pour over salad and toss. Serve.