- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces (approx. 4-1/2 cups) uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
How to Make It
In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes of cooking time add broccoli, continue to cook; drain. Pour into a large serving bowl. Using the same saucepan, add bell pepper, sausage and dressing; cook and stir until heated through. Pour over hot pasta mixture. Add cheese and toss to coat. Serve.