Johnsonville Sausage Balls
More From Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville All Natural Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups baking mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain. In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, baking mix, onion, mushrooms and milk; mix well. Shape mixture into 36 walnut-size balls and place on a greased, shallow baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with barbeque or chutney sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Johnsonville Sausage Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This