- 1 package Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa or 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup carrot, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 package (24 ounces each) refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes
How to Make It
In a large skillet, sauté sausage, carrot, and onion in butter until onion is tender.
Add the cabbage, thyme, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, covered 14-16 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Meanwhile, heat potatoes according to package directions.
Serve with sausage mixture.