Ultimate Party Meatballs
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Three ingredients, fifteen minutes and tons of flavor that’ll knock your socks off! This meal idea combines the spice of chili sauce, with the tart bite of cranberries. This sauce gives a great contrast to your favorite Johnsonville Meatballs. This dish is ready for all occasions, or whenever you feel the urge to party down!
More From Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen Johnsonville Classic Italian, Three-Cheese Italian or Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 can (12 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- In a large saucepan, combine sauces and cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Slow cooker option: Place meatballs into a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine sauces; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ultimate Party Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes