- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville Italian Mild Sausage links
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce, heated
How to Make It
Cook sausage links according to package instructions; drain, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside.
In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté peppers, onion and garlic until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add sliced sausage and sauté until warmed through.
Divide prepared pasta in bowls, top with marinara sauce and sausage-vegetable mixture.