- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville Italian Ground Sausage (or links, decased)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cartons (15 ounces, each) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and garlic until pork is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Add marinara sauce and oregano; simmer for 5 minutes. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan and spinach.
In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce. Spread one-fourth of the ricotta cheese mixture over the noodles, top with 1 cup of meat sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat process 3 times. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve.