- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
In a bowl, combine the sausage, hash browns, onion and 1/2 cup cheese.
Spoon into 12 greased muffin cups.
In the same bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, pepper and salt.
Pour over sausage mixture in muffin cups.
Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until set.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.