Johnsonville Classic Meatballs and Spaghetti
Want a great spaghetti and meatballs dish without the fuss? Update this pasta classic with Johnsonville! The secret to this exceptional recipe is Johnsonville Classic Italian Meatballs. These delicious mouthfuls are easy to prep and are bursting with flavor. Johnsonville Meatballs are also bigger than traditional ready-made meatballs, so you get more yum with each bite.
More From Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (24 ounces) Johnsonville Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine meatballs and pasta sauce. Simmer, covered for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions, drain. Serve meatballs and sauce over hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Johnsonville Classic Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes