Cheesy Game Time Sausage Dip
More From Johnsonville Sausage
- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 pounds processed American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Small garlic toast rounds
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain. In a microwave-safe bowl, place cheese cubes. Microwave on high for 6 minutes; stirring every 2 minutes. Add salsa, seasonings and sausage. Microwave 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with garlic toast.
- *Please note: to crush fennel and anise seeds, use a spice mill or mortar and pestle for best results.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Game Time Sausage Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes