This hearty dish brings back childhood memories of family potlucks at Grandma's house.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1.31-oz.) pkg. Sloppy Joe seasoning mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 1/4-oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Optional: 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato paste and water; heat and stir until blended.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; stir in macaroni, corn, one cup cheese, and mushrooms, if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; return to oven until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note