John Bragg's Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 T vinegar
- 2 t ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (2T)
- 2/3 c soy sauce
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 2 T corn starch
- 2 T crystallized ginger
- Trim fat off pork. Put in gallon ziplock. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mix nad add to ziplock. MARINATE 8 HRS, turning bag every 1-2 hrs. Place meat in oven safe pan of 9x13 and save leftover marinade.
- Bake on 350 for 35-45 min.
- Pour remaining marinade into saucepan and boil over Med; simmer over Low for 5 min. Let cool and then pour 3/4 over cooked pork in oven.
- Remove pork and let sit for 10 min. Slice and pour marinade over.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clayton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note