Joan's Rosemary Lamb Chops
Photo: J. Savage Gibson
This recipe also works well with thick-cut pork chops.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 14.3g
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 8 (1 1/2-inch-thick) lamb loin chops
- Garnish: green onion curls
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add lamb chops. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), turning occasionally, 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes