Haven't tried this but I found the correct recipe on gooseberry's site. It is three cans of soup, divided. http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/recipe.nsf/55e548eeef8c89b9852568d4004c5ffe/9810160A5A13443A8525785E00680C2F
Joan's Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Just five ingredients create this drool-worthy chicken dish. Let the chicken stuffing simmer in a slow cooker and then prepare to show off your homestyle casserole to all of the guests at your holiday table.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 c. cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 12-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; place in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in 2 cans soup. Stir together remaining soup, milk and chicken in a separate bowl. Add to slow cooker. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours or on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note