Jo Ann's Holiday Brie
Jo Ann's Holiday Brie is drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with nuts. It might be the easiest (and most beautiful) dish on your table this holiday.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 13.2-oz. pkg. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, sliced, toasted and buttered
- Place cheese on an ungreased microwave-safe serving plate; microwave on high setting for 10 to 15 seconds. Cut out a wedge to see if center is soft. If center is still firm, return to microwave for another 5 to 10 seconds, until cheese is soft and spreadable. Watch carefully, as center will begin to melt quickly. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with fruits and nuts. Serve with toasted slices of crusty French bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note