Jo Ann's Holiday Brie
Jo Ann's Holiday Brie is drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with nuts. It might be the easiest (and most beautiful) dish on your table this holiday.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 13.2-oz. pkg. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, sliced, toasted and buttered
- Place cheese on an ungreased microwave-safe serving plate; microwave on high setting for 10 to 15 seconds. Cut out a wedge to see if center is soft. If center is still firm, return to microwave for another 5 to 10 seconds, until cheese is soft and spreadable. Watch carefully, as center will begin to melt quickly. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with fruits and nuts. Serve with toasted slices of crusty French bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jo Ann's Holiday Brie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers