- 1 13.2-oz. pkg. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf crusty French bread, sliced, toasted and buttered
How to Make It
Place cheese on an ungreased microwave-safe serving plate; microwave on high setting for 10 to 15 seconds. Cut out a wedge to see if center is soft. If center is still firm, return to microwave for another 5 to 10 seconds, until cheese is soft and spreadable. Watch carefully, as center will begin to melt quickly. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with fruits and nuts. Serve with toasted slices of crusty French bread.