Try adding more fruits such as clementines and red grapefruit cut in rounds as well as pomegranate juice and seeds, what a treat!!! Love this drink, will be a new tradition.
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups orange juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Garnishes: fruit-flavored candy cane sticks, cherries with stems, orange and lemon slices
- 1. Stir together orange juice and next 4 ingredients; serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Rudolph's Spritzer: Omit vodka and orange liqueur. Add 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink. Proceed as directed.
If you don't have orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec, substitute an equal amount of orange juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jingle Juice Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages