Jingle Bell Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-1/2 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 3/4 cup(s) m&m's
- 3-1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Combine Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal and M&M'S® Brand MINIS® Chocolate Candies in large bowl; set aside.
- Put marshmallows, Parkay®, peanut butter, and salt in large, heavy saucepan, and melt over medium heat 10 minutes or until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over cereal mixture, tossing lightly until thoroughly coated.
- Shape mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls. Place on waxed paper, and cool until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jingle Bell Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts