- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 packages (10 count each) crepe shells
- 8 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup salsa or chopped fresh tomatoes with cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° F. In large mixing bowl, combine cooked sausage, shredded cheese, cream cheese, 1 cup sour cream, onions and chilies; mix well. Spread about 3 tablespoons of filling along the right side of each crepe shell; roll shell over filling to form a log. (To make triangle-shaped crepes, spread filling over one quadrant of each crepe; fold in half, then fold in half again). Place filled crepes on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until heated through. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in 1 1/2 cups sour cream and heat until warm. Drizzle 1 tablespoon over each baked crepe and top with your favorite salsa or chopped tomatoes and cilantro, if desired.
Note: Crepes may be filled and frozen for later use; bake frozen crepes for 25 to 30 minutes.