- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, cooked, drained
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
- Cracked black pepper to taste
How to Make It
Cook sausage, onion, and garlic in stockpot over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return sausage mixture to pan.
Stir in wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; cook 4-5 minutes or until most of the wine is cooked off.
Add pasta, cream and cheese; bring just to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
Stir in spinach; cover. Let stand 3 minutes. Season with pepper.
Prepare using 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Italian Roll Sausage. Serve topped with additional Parmesan cheese.