- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can green chilies
- 45 pre-baked mini phyllo dough shells
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Stir in refried beans and lime juice; season to taste. Fill each mini phyllo shell with 1 rounded tablespoon sausage mixture. Place green chilies on top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.