Jimmy Dean Sausage Herb Bread
- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 24 ounces frozen dough balls (dinner rolls or Texas rolls)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup each fresh rosemary and thyme, finely chopped, combined
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Thaw rolls at room temperature until just soft, about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350° F. Place butter, herbs and cheese in separate shallow bowls. Roll each dough ball on a lightly floured surface to a 1/8-inch thick circle. Coat each dough circle first with butter, then herbs, then cheese. Lay dough circles evenly into a Bundt cake pan to just cover the bottom, overlapping dough edges slightly. Sprinkle half the cooked sausage evenly across this layer. Repeat with a second layer of dough and remaining sausage. Add third layer of dough; press gently to expel any air. Allow to rise for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at room temperature or until almost doubled in volume. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. If top browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes before turning bread out on plate. Cool another 5 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note