- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Roll Sausage (Sage or Regular)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 cups coarsely crumbled cornbread, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°F. Cook sausage, celery and onion in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Spoon into large bowl.
Add cornbread, parsley and seasoning; mix lightly. Add broth and egg; mix just until blended. Stir in pecans, if desired.
Spoon into lightly greased 2-quart casserole or soufflé dish; cover.
Bake 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated, uncovering after 35 minutes.