Jimmy Dean Sausage and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1 package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (24-ounce) jars whole pickled jalapeno peppers, drained
- In large bowl, mix sausage and cheeses until blended well. Wearing latex gloves, cut peppers in half, remove stem and seeds, drain well on paper towels. Preheat oven to 350° F. Roll sausage and cheese mixture into balls and press into jalapeno halves until slightly rounded. Bake on oven broiler pan 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan; serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers