- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Hot Roll Sausage
- 3/4 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup seeded, finely chopped fresh jalapeño peppers
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients in large bowl just until blended. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls.
Place in 2 lightly greased baking pans.
Bake 12-14 minutes or until done (160°F).
Serve with toothpicks, if desired.