- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Italian or Regular Roll Sausage
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix ingredients just until blended.
Shape into 30 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in 2 lightly greased shallow baking pans.
Bake 12-14 minutes or until done (160°F).
Serve with toothpicks.
Bake meatballs as directed. Meanwhile, heat your favorite spaghetti sauce in large saucepan. Stir meatballs into sauce. Serve over hot cooked pasta.