Jim's Barbecue Pulled Pork
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 pound(s) 4-6 lb boneless pork butt or shoulder roast
- 2 whole(s) onions quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- enough ketchup to fill one cup measure
- Place onions in Crock Pot.
- RUB: Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper and rub mixture over roast.
- Combine next 8 ingredients and drizzle over roast. Cover, cook on low for 10 hours or on high heat for 6 hours. Remove meat, onions and drain, saving the liquid. Shred the meat with a fork and chop the onions. Mix together with liquid and heat if needed.
- Mom's barbecue sauce
- Add ingredients to one cup measurer and fill cup with ketchup. Add water or reserved liquid to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joywilli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note