Jim's Barbecue Pulled Pork
Community Recipe from
- 4-6 pound(s) 4-6 lb boneless pork butt or shoulder roast
- 2 whole(s) onions quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- enough ketchup to fill one cup measure
- Place onions in Crock Pot.
- RUB: Combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper and rub mixture over roast.
- Combine next 8 ingredients and drizzle over roast. Cover, cook on low for 10 hours or on high heat for 6 hours. Remove meat, onions and drain, saving the liquid. Shred the meat with a fork and chop the onions. Mix together with liquid and heat if needed.
- Mom's barbecue sauce
- Add ingredients to one cup measurer and fill cup with ketchup. Add water or reserved liquid to desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joywilli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes