Jim Gibson's Whole Hog BBQ Sauce
Jim uses this thin, peppery sauce to baste the pig, and he mixes some with the finished meat.
Yield: Makes about 1 gallon
- 1 (1-gallon) jug white vinegar, divided
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- Pour 3 cups vinegar into a pitcher or large bowl. Add next 4 ingredients to remaining vinegar in jug; seal with lid, and shake well. Return 3/4 cup vinegar to jug; seal with lid, and shake well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments