Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ripe Avacados
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup small cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves, or ¼ tsp. dried
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1. Mix all ingredients together.
- 2. Serve with veggie sticks or healthy chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jillian's Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers