Jillee's Creamy Pudding Pops
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Chocolate pudding (large)
- 3 cup(s) Milk cold
- 2 cup(s) Cool Whip
- 1 package(s) dixie cups
- 1 package(s) wooden spoons
- 1. Beat pudding mix & milk in medium bowl with whisk for about 2min.
- 2. Stir in Sugar-Free Cool Whip.
- 3. Spoon mix into small paper/plastic cups.
- 4. Insert wooden sticks into the middle of each.
- 5. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- - To remove from cups, run under warm water.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurieKhan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jillee's Creamy Pudding Pops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks