Jill Z.'s Chocolate Almond Granola - Gluten Free!
Community Recipe from
- 4 1/2 cup(s) Gluten Free Oats (i.e. Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa (i.e. Trader Joe's)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Clover Honey
- 1/3 cup(s) Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spray two baking tins with canola spray. In a large bowl, mix the oats, cocoa, almonds, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon and kosher salt. In a small bowl, blend the honey, maple syrup and canola oil and slowly add to the oat mix until well blended. Divide the mixture between the two tins and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, turning every 20 minutes to bake evening.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillzamo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes