Jill Z.'s Chocolate Almond Granola - Gluten Free!
This goes great with plain yogurt or mix with sliced strawberries for a delicous and healthy dessert!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/2 cup(s) Gluten Free Oats (i.e. Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa (i.e. Trader Joe's)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) Whole Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Clover Honey
- 1/3 cup(s) Dark Amber Maple Syrup
- Canola oil spray
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spray two baking tins with canola spray. In a large bowl, mix the oats, cocoa, almonds, brown sugar, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, cinnamon and kosher salt. In a small bowl, blend the honey, maple syrup and canola oil and slowly add to the oat mix until well blended. Divide the mixture between the two tins and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, turning every 20 minutes to bake evening.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillzamo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note