Jiffy Corn Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 17 oz whole kernel corn
- 1 can(s) 17 oz cream style corn
- 1 stick(s) butter melted and cooled
- 1 package(s) 8 oz sour cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package(s) 8 oz Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Beat eggs. Add melted/cooled butter, add sour cream, corn and Jiffy mix. Pour into 2 1/2Q casserole. Bake 1hr at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 0802ezra and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note