Jiffy Corn Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 17 oz whole kernel corn
- 1 can(s) 17 oz cream style corn
- 1 stick(s) butter melted and cooled
- 1 package(s) 8 oz sour cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package(s) 8 oz Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Beat eggs. Add melted/cooled butter, add sour cream, corn and Jiffy mix. Pour into 2 1/2Q casserole. Bake 1hr at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 0802ezra and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes