jif peanut butter cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) jif creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) crisco all vegtable shorting
- 1 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 LARGE EGG
- 1 3/4 cup(s) phillsbbury best all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- BAKE one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
jif peanut butter cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies