Jicama with citrus dressing - Excellent
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) jicama peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Optional: chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime/lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime/lemon/orange zest
- Prepare jicama and cilantro (if using).
- Heat citrus juice and honey in microwave and pour over jicama and cilantro. Add the zest and mix. put in fridge so jicama can absorb the dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Jicama with citrus dressing - Excellent Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes