Takes about 5 minutes to make, gets raves each time I make it. Goes great with shredded pork and chicken tacos.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (about 1/2 medium-size red cabbage)
- 2 cups thinly sliced jicama (about 1/2 medium jicama)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Toss together all ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This