More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 52
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Protein: 1.6g
- Fat: 2.1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 7.1g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sodium: 14mg
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- About 1 3/4 pounds jicama
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat or regular sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions with tops
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1. Peel and coarsely shred jicama. Put shreds in a colander and rinse with cool water until water runs clear. Drain well.
- 2. Put jicama in a bowl; mix in sour cream, green onions, parsley, rice vinegar, and horseradish. Season to taste with salt.
- Nutritional analysis per 1/2 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables