This is a terrific recipe, but it tasted better the next day. I would add the fruit to the dressing right away rather than wait until right before serving.
Jicama, Radish and Mango Salad
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 93mg
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 medium jicama (about 1 lb.)
- 8 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium ripe but firm mango, diced
- Large Boston lettuce leaves, for serving, optional
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp. lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil and shallot.
- 2. Using a sharp knife, cut ends off jicama and peel by cutting from top to bottom. Cut jicama into matchstick-size pieces and toss with remaining 1 tsp. lime juice.
- 3. Just before serving, add jicama, radishes and mango to bowl with dressing. Toss well to coat. Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves, if desired, and pile salad in center. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads