- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 medium jicama (about 1 lb.)
- 8 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium ripe but firm mango, diced
- Large Boston lettuce leaves, for serving, optional
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 87
- fat 5 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 93 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp. lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in oil and shallot.
Using a sharp knife, cut ends off jicama and peel by cutting from top to bottom. Cut jicama into matchstick-size pieces and toss with remaining 1 tsp. lime juice.
Just before serving, add jicama, radishes and mango to bowl with dressing. Toss well to coat. Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves, if desired, and pile salad in center. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.