Jicama and Grilled Corn
This recipe goes with Blackened Shrimp Salad with Jicama and Grilled Corn
Yield: Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup peeled and finely diced jicama
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large ears of corn
- Olive oil
- Combine jicama and next 5 ingredients.
- Remove husks from corn; brush with olive oil. Grill corn over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently. Let cool.
- Cut corn from cob. Toss with jicama mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This